Author: Daphne_sxy

2-year-old boy beaten to death by mother's secret lover   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-1-10 10:34:50 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-1-9 08:33
now i can see how much i was wrong bout china

One crime and the other 1.3 billion people are all equally despicable?
Don't get me started on what has happened to babies and young children in the U.S.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-10 11:18:11 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2015-1-10 02:33
That's my girl, go on even though Seneca was right in his last post he wont agree to you there

why shouldn't he or anyone agree? both the so called mother and the damn man have the most evil core, i heard some other similar stories that biological mother abuse their own kids, kindergarten teachers abuse little kids, i think all of these people are suppose to put on some serious punishment once found out , but it seems China lack of this type of strict law forms..then i gave out the way - throw them to sharks this is the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 12:36:01 |Display all floors
zero tolerance against this behavior

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 21:33:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-9 21:34
One crime and the other 1.3 billion people are all equally despicable?
Don't get me started on wha ...

sometime china surprises me wild imagination  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.