Views: 3386|Replies: 3

their relation can not get an agreement of his parents. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-22 22:09:05 |Display all floors
She is my intimate friend, yesterday, she sent me a message that she has broken with her boy friend on account of the disagreements of the boy`s parents. Yeah, their relation has lasted more than four years since they got into university.  Now, they have graduated from the university and also have obtained a desirable job as well as. what the next step they are about to prepare is to contemplate the wedding. However, when the boy try to make a particular explaination to his parents about the girl`s family conditions and backgrounds. his parents frown on the matter due to the reason that her family has a haddicapped young brother. from his parents` perspective, if his son get marry with the girl, the couple would have to burden a heavy load in their future and they have to support the young brother who have no ability to afford himself. That is to say, her disabled brother would add more difficulties to them. After persuaded by his parents and he was started to sway his mind. At length, he eventually stand aside of his parents even thought he said to my friend he love my friend. As for my friend, she did not attempt to retrive their relation and sucumbed to the harsh reality. To tell the truth, my immediate idea surged in my mind is what a coward boy! her presentation has irriated me and I do not know how to comfort her. what I emphasize all the time is that he was not the one that was worth your love. My friends, how do you look upon this kind of love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-23 23:04:51 |Display all floors
Better now than later. He's not her match.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-26 16:56:55 |Display all floors
Unconditional love is a rarity. The boy loves the girl, it's true, but considering the later life, he gave up, it's a normal decision. As an example, you want to eat an apple, but you don't want to peel it, so you gave up, does it mean you don't want to eat apple? Everyone only live once, he/she don't need put his/her life in a hard situation, everyone has right to pursue a better life. Don't condemn him as a saint.
If someone must be blamed, blame the fate, the girl must learn to be strong, must undertake all of this.
桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。 桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。 酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。 半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。... ,世人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。 不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-27 14:51:33 |Display all floors
I am so sorry after hearing that .
In reality social ,you may hear a lot  of  things like your friend meet .
One sentece for the whole story :The society is so real !
AS your frieng ,she should not have a sense of  loss and should  face the  reality .Self-regualion heself  and enjoy her life .
As the parents ,should not interface the affiares of next  generation .However ,nearly every parents hope their childrn will have a desirable job ,a harmonious family ,that is no dout !
So in the story ,no one should  be blame !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.