Author: Nina_sunshine

[Cross-culture marriage] betrothal gifts from the bridegroom to the bride's family in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-26 17:23:35 |Display all floors
Cdogg Posted On  7 HourEarlier
The gift of love is not weighed in the amount of gold, diamonds or money one gives the other. Love i...

I can't agree with you more. but this phenomenon in China can be found everywhere      what I told you is not about my opinion, it's the traditional culture.  the reason why there are a lot of single men and women is well known here. And it's not easy to change the culture, so people in China would like to change their minds to get used to the culture instead of appealing others to fight with the unfair things. most men would like to be single coz they don't have enough money to get married and most women also do this just bcoz they think the men don't love them enough due to the less money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.