Views: 6660|Replies: 28

Women over 30 years old.....Expectations and real chance of marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-21 02:17:24 |Display all floors
As an American man, I have heard and read about the desire in Chinese culture for women to be married before age 30. I have also heeard and read about the many other marriage "requirements". Since I'm not Chinese, nor living in China, these cultural ideals don't apply to me. I would really like to understand the thoughts and expectations of Chinese women. Feel free to put it all out on the table....age, money, family issues ect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 12:16:58 |Display all floors
No opinions at all? I'm surprised! Did I ask an improper question or make an improper statement?? Chinese women are usually very forward in their opinions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 15:24:24 |Display all floors
Some stress is from parents and social opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 20:46:35 |Display all floors
my chinese wife is now 45       veeeeery sure she could get married not to just one if we break-up
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 22:01:34 |Display all floors
japanese men, german men also want women under 30....it's not just the chinese society. but no one would call single women "leftovers" except for chinese people.

fate overrides all. if there's fate, age is irrelevant, i would say for people everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 22:17:27 |Display all floors
yes , because in china , especially ten or twenty years ago . woman can not get education very well .  and in that time people in China want to get more children .so if they get old , she could not have more children . and it can because this reason , so no man will marry her . so in that time they was expect to get marry early. beside they maybe all farmer . so after 30 ,they will not beautiful any more . so  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-25 02:55:25 |Display all floors
i love women over thirty they kno how to rock my boat not just rodeo like ridin a mechanical bull on me  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.