Author: jiangshi

How to do international business through internet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-27 16:56:20 |Display all floors

same you

Thanks in advance!
I just finish my study and now i working for export  company,october i will join the fair in GuangZhou,but this is my first chance join that, what i should pay attention and what will happen to the fair you meet before,hope you can help me make me not confuse than now.

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-28 14:46:59 |Display all floors

jointly study

Dear friend,

Thank you for all your reply.

i am glad to study  IB with you and exchange each other's experience,but so far i have no such experiences of this,i just know it is difficult to conclude a deal through it,hehe,if you like my mail:kflj79@tom.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-28 17:23:23 |Display all floors

in my own opinion,look for some major agent to exploit the new market by interne

just look for some major agent by internet research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-28 23:42:23 |Display all floors

re: good point

first of all, i am pleased to introduce myself as the salesman in export business for years. actually i have the same question as you. and i think
internet will be the most efficient way for us to earn the business opportunity in future. but how to use the net to discover the photential customer seems confusing us and putting us into the awkward condition in the internet biz.  i really hope there is any hint from any foreign companys on how they do the job on the internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 17:08:02 |Display all floors

hello

hi everybody , the same i wanan business in the internet ,and just i thought   auction on the internet ,,,,,but  i do not how to do it ,,,and my enlgish is very bad , i feel very sad ,,,,,and if anybody like do this ,please do not heistate ,contact me ,,,
my email address :chengya1983@hotmail.com
my QQ no. 157083138
look forward you reply ,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.