Author: pandora

Are foreigners better? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-15 22:33:36 |Display all floors

Reply: westdragon wrote

No self-respecting Asian woman would be caught dead with a white man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 06:12:53 |Display all floors

entertaining...............but.....................

"the stud" and "big sky", such negativity, but despite that, you might have something very worthwhile to say, and that's what i am interested in.
why do you not expand in detail rather sit in the corner of this class room, name calling as, i thought we left that behaviour behind in kindergarten.
Is you purpose merely to impress wd?, do you really think Asian girls are impressed by such behaviour?
or do you feel yourself to be the protector of all Chinese females, maybe firstly you should ask if they want you protecting them,

I note, what WD says is directed against mixed relationships, but as harsh as her comments maybe, they seem to have good reasoning and foundation, therefore it is easy to respect her opinion and add parts there-of to the learning basket.

The start of the thread by Pandora is interesting too, pity the constructive and entertaining literature is demeaned by you "the stud" and "big sky",

Your explanation and presentation of your situation would be most welcome , possibly educational. so why not get indepth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 15:36:48 |Display all floors

thestud and bigsky...

...the two most inapprorpriately named users of this forum.

thegimp and smallfry would fit a lot better.  Get yourself down the local hospital.  You know they can do miraculous things nowadays.  They've just discovered how to remove chips from shoulders.

PS I Iove your chinglish insults.  Keep 'em coming please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 16:01:24 |Display all floors

Ilunga

Pigsty and spud are a couple of little kids who come in and start mouthing off. I've already told them to go find a childrens forum to play in.
Spud generally hasn't got a clue and pigsty has been around a while and suffers badly from penis envy (I suspect a foreigner stole his girlfriend or seduced his little sister)
Gangsta's another wannabe with bad english and a worse attitude. I doubt if any of them has a clue about the real world. I reckon we should just lock them in the playpen so they can hurl their abuse at each other and let the grownups get on with it.
They're a blight on this forum.
There are posters here who I disagree with, but they at least have an opinion and present it. these guys do nothing but abuse. The thing is they do it in such a way it's impossible to take seriously and get offended, it's like having a 5 year old abuse you, your reaction can only be mirth, and a kind of yeah, right, whatever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 16:12:38 |Display all floors

nail on the head

but will they be brave enough to share their traumatic 'laowai stole my chick/g/f laughed at my prick' experiences with us?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 21:19:28 |Display all floors

Reply: nail on the head

Stop using our dicks as your escape code. If that was a problem, we now get our dicks enlarged, same as what your women do with their breasts, ha ha ha.
Our dicks are fine, maybe you have a problem with your dicks, that is why you can't find your own kind? LOL HAHAHAHAH.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-16 22:10:34 |Display all floors

reply<

I wonder what is the definite definition of foreigners?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.