Author: bfsuleo

Will you live with your parents after marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-16 00:04:58 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-12-15 19:54
I had a 1961 Blue Austin Mini at that time.

That was my Wedding car

you are hankering after the Austin despite a Bentley?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-12-16 05:16:43 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-12-16 00:04
you are hankering after the Austin despite a Bentley?

My father named me Austin because he owed an Austin Swallow car handed down from my Grandfather/

I have mentioned this before on here. Perhaps before you left school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 06:00:03 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-12-15 23:42
you are a gentleman. As it should be by the way........I suppose you are being overtly generous si ...

The mother in law has power, but the wife can make it impossible. Regardless, it was I that suggested the move, as should be. The house is over sized to begin with, and I don't mind the company. Looking the other way is not an option I would advise to anyone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 06:16:11 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-12-16 01:16
My father named me Austin because he owed an Austin Swallow car handed down from my Grandfather/

I have heard folks refer to you as Austin so I had that in mind..
  1. I have mentioned this before on here. Perhaps before you left school.
Copy code
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 06:20:43 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-12-16 02:00
The mother in law has power, but the wife can make it impossible. Regardless, it was I that sugges ...

I shall bear that lesson in mind.  Oh you are bringing her to the States, nice touch....Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-16 20:06:08 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-12-16 06:20
I shall bear that lesson in mind.  Oh you are bringing her to the States, nice touch....Good luck

Clean air and water, and a nice home near Cape Cod. Massachusetts is a nice place to live. I use to live close to Boston, but moved further away due to noise and pollution that accompanied a greater population. Now I find the peacefulness of a more country setting. The wife and daughter agree that living in a city has it's advantages, but here the advantages do not out way the current surroundings.
I'm sure the Parents are in agreement, knowing Boston, NYC, and Providence is just a short ride away if they have an urge to visit. Beijing is a direct flight from Boston for that matter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-19 21:18:15 |Display all floors
  I confuse what motivations do the parents take?do they suspect the capabilities of the teachers?do they worry about their children who may slack off in the class? or do they just want to penetrate into children's lives and get more common conversations with them?
  anyhow,the behaviors are absolutely awful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.