Author: bfsuleo

Will you live with your parents after marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-13 16:44:01 |Display all floors
according to TV . in most cases. this can cause a lot of trouble ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 00:20:02 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2014-12-13 07:11
Always leave the door open in the event your family members need help, that is if you wish the same  ...

Agreed, family should be there in time of need but it is a fallback situation only, you could quickly wear out your welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 06:08:07 |Display all floors
warren0353 Post time: 2014-12-14 00:20
Agreed, family should be there in time of need but it is a fallback situation only, you could quic ...

It wasn't very long ago, but before my time, when 2 or 3 generations lived together. Times are getting worse, so expect to see more of this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 07:42:33 |Display all floors
It is ok to live in the same house if the house is 300 square meters and everyone has their own bedrooms and bathrooms. To live in a same 40 square meters apartment in a single room is pure madness.

I left home after army and I couldn't even imagine living in the same place with my parents for more than three days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 11:09:59 |Display all floors
it depends. usually some couples will still live with the husband's parents after marriage. and the bad relationship between the daughter-in-law and mother-in-law are always mentioned of course there are many exceptions.
the most important things for a family is harmony so if you enjoying the atmosphere in a big family that wii benefit you a lot.. if you dont, youcan choose to move out.. one thing i think we haveto keep in mind is that we must take care of our parents no matter where we choose to live..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 13:58:32 |Display all floors
we can live from our parents individually .because we have ourselves life.But we can live near to them,and then help each other.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 17:52:18 |Display all floors
I think a little distance would be quite nice for both of married couple and their parents. parents should let go of their children, let them have space to cultivate their own marriage life. life style between old generation and younger generation have a wide gap. bridging the gap is not always easy thing to do. so, its so much easier to live each other's life separately. but, don't forget that the filial duty is can't be ignored, even if you are living away from your parents.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.