Author: adele001

Pushes in the Subway   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-10 19:21:41 |Display all floors
you get used to it. I have started pushing myself, and just yesterday I stole a taxi off a young lady who wasn't impressed, but if you cant beat them......join them...
with xmas coming things will be hotting up on the streets....
I'm ready for it
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 19:22:56 |Display all floors
I have used the underground in many countries.
People stand back politely to let passangers off before getting on EXCEPT in China.
I made this mistake during my time in China, basic courtesy only got me pushed aside and left at the station, resulting in me being late.
We are told SO often in China: "when in Rome, do as the Romans do."
I don't like this if means ignoring a life-time of common courtesy.
BUT if it is what all the locals around me are doing...........
so you saw 4 foreigners behave like that one day?
what about all the other local people I see on a daily basis do this without regard to elderly people or people with young children?
I would stand back to let an elderly person on a bus or train only to be pushed aside by others as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 19:30:33 |Display all floors
Human being put themself in that position. I go home two hour after rush hours in GuangZhou subway and granted there is no seat but no way as bad as picture above. I still enjoy regular life like watch tv and eat dinner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 19:32:04 |Display all floors
Sorry that was me but I only push laowai and sometimes when the train is empty

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-12-10 19:34:42 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-12-10 18:52
plz let us know those "foreigners" nationality

Maybe they were German in a hurry to get their beach towels on the sun loungers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 19:56:25 |Display all floors
i once kicked a chicken, around 20, i guess, using i-shit-phone and wearing huge glasses frame off from the "priority-seat" when my wife was with her 4 years grandson wasnt offered a seat....guess what? she got red face and most Chinese "thumbs-up" @ me   DOT
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 20:00:37 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-12-10 19:34
Maybe they were German in a hurry to get their beach towels on the sun loungers

seems u havent been to Mallorca etc....THATS a BRITISH habit AND whilst DRUNK...HOOOOOOLIGANS
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.