Views: 20000|Replies: 257

Pushes in the Subway   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-10 08:48:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by adele001 at 2014-12-11 10:34

Pushes in the Subway

Beijing enjoys a great fame for its big both in the land area and in its population. While in  recent years, the former big is no longer to hold the latter. Every day, mountains of people move around by the subway station. Just like the city, its subway system has already overloaded, angers arouse every day in the subway.

Last night, I went home by subway. In Huixin Xijie Nankou station, people had lined up a very long queue. Things went even worse when I transferred to Zhichun lu in line 13.What I want to go is the next station Wu dao kou.  

People rushed  around crowdedly, there are foreigners and Chinese. Everyone stared at the door  waiting for the chance of pushing and forcing. One train came; I tried to getin, but failed.

When I waited  for the next to come, I heard something. Four foreigners were complaining, “Chinese  people push”, standing just before the entrance of the door, which is supposed  for passengers to get out. They all look angry and hurry.

The man, who stood  beside me, is the train staff. He boosted about himself to a woman about the  great contribution of his push. He said with too much pride, “how can they get  in if not by my push.”

Right, that’s  your effort; I’ve seen what you’ve done. Excellent job.

The bus came nearer  and nearer. When the door was open, the four foreigners pushed hardly towards the passengers who wanted to get out. One girl was pushed almost to the ground. Finally, we pushed into the train.

In the train,one woman screamed to a man, “you’ve almost strangled me to death, why did you  push with so many efforts and even without an apology.” The man said  peacefully, “this is the subway of Beijing should be, if you can’t hold it, go  home.”

Push is the way of Beijing city. Most people push doesn’t mean it is right. As the train staff, he gave us a good example, push and force can make his way forward. Are push the best way to deal with all the problems?

Push can only  strangle the weak, push can only ignite our wreath, and push can only slow our  pace. Push and force can never been a good way.

I am still  wondering about the “subway” time when the food vender selling breakfast to the  working people in the foreign country. At that time, there must be lots of  people crowding in the subway.

We all have hard  times, how can we address these social problems?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 08:56:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 09:00:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 09:11:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 09:11:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 09:11:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 09:11:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.