Author: phoenixna

what is the meaning of life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-20 18:07:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mayerom at 2010-11-20 17:59

I will try,thanks anyway.

I read you work in SZ as a translator....I can imagine this is boring work,low pay.After work you for sure return to your companies dormitory,sleep,get up the other morning and again the same boring work. I know this can be frustrating.But you could always try some hobbies...going out with friends,read a good book,go to an evening school to get extra qualifications etc. There is always a way to improve ones life. I wish you all the best.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 19:03:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2010-11-20 18:03

In autumn, some people tend to think pessimistically.
Try to take more sunshine, do physical excercises or even take medicine if necessary.

Good to hear that from a chinese female for once,

can not express much enough that this whole sun exposure thing is not only ridiculous,

but also very negative.

Get your share of Sun light everyone,

don't risk skin cancer,

but don't risk lack of vitamin e,
depression etc. either.

and the latter are immedeate threats.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.