Views: 3866|Replies: 22

What If a Nation Executed All Their Criminals?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-9 21:30:03 |Display all floors
All the crime genes would be gone in the country: no more crime ever again.   

China used to execute all their criminals, but not any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 21:49:17 |Display all floors
?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 23:27:04 |Display all floors
If we are suggesting the death penalty for any crime, the world would be void of the human population that has squandered it's resources. True, the cost of incarcerating people for petty crimes far out way the amount of profiting from the crime itself. Maybe the inmates could be better utilized as a work force to compensate for their crimes? One problem I see with that is when businessmen see the cheap labor costs they may recommend more prisons opened to accommodate the entire population of middle to lower class slave laborers. Another problem I see is that white collar crimes, that prove to make a lot of money for those who practice it, will not be punished as it should. The world would become a prison camp, under control of a bunch of white collar criminals. Why bother with all this when the current wages being paid to most is what I think of as A SLAVES WAGE. As I think further, the purpose of a slave wage is to make sure the general population stays in debt to the point they will need to work for the rest of their lives to accommodate their master, the ruling party of white collar crime bosses. In conclusion, there is no need for prisons nor executions for that matter, we just need to eliminate weapons of mass destruction for the general population. A peasant revolt would spoil everything that has been accomplished thus far...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 23:40:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 06:49:44 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2014-12-9 23:40
What if a nation executed all its criminals?
What if nations executed all their criminals?

West People want China to accumulate criminal genes so as to reverse their upwards evolution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 08:51:16 |Display all floors
criminal genes are very bad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 11:36:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.