Views: 6146|Replies: 42

Russia-China Alliance Will Finish What Hitler Started!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-1 06:51:07 |Display all floors
Jews are an evil international parasite, and in the past, neither Russia nor China could fight them, but as a team, the China-Russia Alliance can now finally destroy the Jews!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 06:59:53 |Display all floors
The Jew will no longer have White people left to fight their wars, because the Jew is simultaneously destroying all their White warriors via third-world immigration into White countries. Stupid mistake, Jew.  Once all the White people go extinct, who will fight your wars, Jew?  It was Whites who fought all your past wars: WWI, WWII, Iraq, Afghanistan, Soviet Union, Libya, etc.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 07:09:46 |Display all floors
It was Whites was protected the Jew, enthusiastically gave their lives to protect the Jew, and invented all the science, mathematics, and technology for the Jew to help the Jew live a good life and dominate and enslave the world.  

But, is does not matter: the Russia-China Alliance has lots of Whites in Russia to help the Alliance become powerful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 07:29:15 |Display all floors
a few million Jews in the world.......................and you so scared already. ;P

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 07:51:43 |Display all floors

Hitler 's aim is to rid Germany of Jews. That has been achieved many years ago.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 08:03:42 |Display all floors
Russia.china Posted On  HalfHourEarlier
Jews are an evil international parasite, and in the past, neither Russia nor China could fight them,...

what you have wrote here is discrimination towards anyone who is of Jewish faith . wars are started because of different religious believers , you have one going on now ISIS who are on the extreme side of there Muslim believes . this world we live in now is 100 percent multicultural. many different religions and faiths make up this world . you probably aren't old enough or wise enough to really understand this planet we live on . people like you learn the hard way. maybe you take a theology course and learn about who the Jewish people are and the Muslims and the other main stream regions groups of this world . by the way there is no alliance with China and other nations there are also many different faiths in China and Russia excluding Jews people living and working in China . maybe get an education before you write anything on this China Daily .   
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 08:05:37 From mobile |Display all floors
you stupid / guess what there are Jewish people living and working in Germany.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.