Views: 1662|Replies: 6

Do you agree with it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-30 11:57:55 |Display all floors
         Recently,the official website of the state administration of radio,film and television(SARFT) released a notice,which regulated that it is not permitted to use internet words or copy the Chinese idioms to create a new idiom in the broadcasting、TV programs and ads.For example,人艰不拆(rén jiān bù chāi)(to cut someone some slack),十动然拒(shí dòng rán jù)(Although she/he was very moved,she/he refused the person who expressed his/her love).
晋善晋美(jìn shàn jìn měi)×
尽善尽美 (jìn shàn jìn měi)√
咳不容缓 (ké bù róng huǎn)×
刻不容缓(kè bù róng huǎn)√
Some people believe that the TV programs are down-to-earth,but others think that it is a misleading for audiences,especially among youngsters...What's your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-30 13:14:32 |Display all floors
In the U.S. we also are not allowed to combine phrases for TV programs.
It is perfectly alright to say "I am hungry"
and "for the pope's mother".
But the networks would receive much trouble if they broadcast a show that opens with
"I'm hungry for the pope's mother".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 13:16:12 |Display all floors
And even I would not dare combine
"I want to kill"
with
"the president of the USA".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-30 13:25:44 |Display all floors
That will depend on the culture of the nation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 14:04:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-29 21:53
You wouldn't have the guts to say it. But you just proved to us what you would love someone doin ...

I don't care about the president you nitwit. If he was gone another puppet of the obscenely rich
who own the U.S. would take up where he left off. Just how stupid are you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 14:28:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-29 22:24
A good patriot should care though. Killing a country's president is not a trifling affair, you m ...

A good patriot should care? Well make up your mind what you're arguing for here.
Are you against nationalism like you always claim or are you for everyone being a good patriot.
You can't have it both ways. Well.. maybe a liar like you can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 14:36:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-29 22:31
I wasn't talking on my behalf, Robber: I was talking on behalf of a Robber from the merry old U. ...

I've been to China and will return to China.
Someone like you, who has never been to China, should not try to speak for me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.