Author: bfsuleo

Is it fair to have children when you cannot afford them?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-1 13:02:55 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-30 22:34
of course it is unfair!
some family have many children especially in some rural areas. the reason fo ...

good opinion
i agree with you
wherever you are and whatever you do ,keep learning forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 13:10:38 |Display all floors
Actually most of couples are not rich, especially the young couples are struggling for the better life no matter they have baby or not, we can imagine, if the young couples don't want to have a baby until they have a fulfilling life, then the problem comes, how long do they take to  achieve the life level they want to have? most of them would take about 3~5 years at least, then they would be 30 or older at the time, maybe  it's a little late for female to have a baby, now most of children can get the basic living allowance ,of course i know some children still are not lucky enough, they suffered from the less educatinal and so on, but the materiers can't decrease  the love between the families,every parents want to give their children a well-off family, it's not related to fair or unfair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 13:17:19 |Display all floors
IDK. I'm not married.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 13:45:31 |Display all floors
All exists are reasonable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 14:44:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-1 13:57
I think you were exaggerating a bit.
Even if the first two kids are girls, couples normally are  ...

but in some rural areas the mother give birth to 5children is really exist..
i am not saying that this happen everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 14:50:50 |Display all floors
CultureCritique Post time: 2014-12-1 09:12
With embryo selection, you can get a boy.  Why don't rural Chinese use embryo selection?  Are they ...

yes,kind of. some family in rural areas may have heard of this expression but they will not bother to have such a surgery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 14:57:07 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-12-1 08:38
It is actually men who provide the extra chromosome that determines the baby's gender. So if the m ...

so they give birth to babies who may grow up without much chance of good eduacation and care, which will make them become a manual worker. their families may have few chances to have a good living condition to some degree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.