Author: ciaojasmine

how to keep your relationship with your heterosexual friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-8 14:20:07 |Display all floors

the key is to balance the two relationships.

heterosexual friends are important in our daily lives.we can talk with them freely,but we cannot talk freely with our lover.the differences between the two are obvious.the lover is becoming yourself.somethings that you can tell yourself  are of no need to tell someone else .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-15 20:28:46 |Display all floors

difficult problem

good relation between male and female is excellent for us, i have several female friends,we keep good relation, we can share together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-17 13:47:56 |Display all floors

It's hard to say.

Everybody wants that kinda boyfriend or girlfriend who doesn't care about her or his hanging out with the opposite sex. But everybody is sort of self-centred,  and don't believe if anyone claims his or her unselfishness, cause in the most intimate part of us is selfish. Let's assume that now the situation is he wanting to  hang out with his opposite-sex friends, will you care that? I guess the answer is positive. So don't try any effort to make your relationship over tight. Then why don' t you just ask your boyfriend to join you guys, and remember that never do any intimate actions with your friends to show you are close.  
One more appoach,  make your boyfriend and friends good friends to each other. That's a little bit poor-taste if they are really from different worlds. But this is a very efficient way to comfort your boyfriend.
I hope it helps. Cheers
My Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/btelf/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-19 22:11:47 |Display all floors

You will understand everything!

You will understand everything after you finish watching the American soap play "Friends", in which you will find good solution !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-23 13:29:19 |Display all floors

^_^

virgin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-26 00:17:15 |Display all floors

my opinion

i think to be honest and to care for her or him are the mainly two important ponit you must pay attention to.....
if we cannot trust and be suspicious of our heterosexual friends,  our reationship with her or him has been at the edge of being broken.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-28 15:49:22 |Display all floors

some advices

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.