Views: 19115|Replies: 29

how to keep your relationship with your heterosexual friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-21 13:02:47 |Display all floors
usually,it is very easy for  girls to  be friend with  boys, however, after they have met  his or her sweatheart , everything is changed, including the pure freindship. i don't understand , why? in my opinion, everyone can keep free although she or he has been marriage, she or he can keep the good relationship with all of the friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 14:28:45 |Display all floors

take care your sweethart's feeling

It depends on your sweetheart’s magnanimity, I think. I also agree everyone should be free even married, but I believe everyone is ungenerous before his or her lover’s heterosexual friends. We have to take care our lover’s feeling when we make friends. Maybe it is more important that to think how to make your love sweeter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 14:43:37 |Display all floors

Support you!

I support your opinion about heterosexual friendship.Friendship is absolutely distinct from marriage and should not be ignored after getting married.Friendship and love from marriage are just like air and water that are indispensable for us. Love from marriage refreshes us from stress of work, support from friends eases the difficulties in the process of life and work. In addition, The ability to keep riendship with different people also embodies excellent character to a great extent.After all,people are willing to make friend with a person who is honest and warmhearted.

Use magic tools Report

xxnanny has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-21 16:49:11 |Display all floors

Both are quite important!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

zn_loogen has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-21 23:26:43 |Display all floors

Because of the sex.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-22 12:47:57 |Display all floors

my opinions is different from you, upstair guy

i don't agree with all your above-mentioned opinions about sex,
in fact , i can distinguish my emotion for my lover and for my heterosexual
freinds clearly. i have never thought about anything about sex when i am together with my freinds.  we are friends just because we like each other and we can learn something from each other , and we can disscuss something freely and happily. but "like"is quite different from "love". and i can say  clearly the cause for "my like", but as to" my love", i can say nothing, it just a beautiful feeling, love is just love.  it will never be the same as like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-22 16:42:03 |Display all floors

To zn_loogen

I agree with you to some extent. I don't oppose to make heterosexual friends at any time. But everyone should have his or her a ruler to measure the relationship between lover and heterosexual friends. It's very important, especially to Chinese. In my opinion, my lover have his friends is normal and necessary in spite of his friend is male or female. Don't worry about anything if you can confirm the emotion between them is not love. I think it's enough for me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.