Views: 2181|Replies: 4

How our thoughts affect reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-17 09:27:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-18 07:36

This is based on the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto.

Water frozen at -25 degrees Celsius or lower starts to form crystals as the temperature rises and the ice starts to melt. The crystals formed varied according to different thoughts directed at them. It seems that prayers, in expressing hope, do seem to have an effect on water as well.

Amazingly, it was found that the language used is irrelevant, and the same results were noted for the same words expressed in Japanese, English, Chinese, and other languages.

Our body is 70% water.

Imagine if our thoughts can do this to water, what our thoughts can do to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 09:37:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-18 07:35

You'd think it doesn't matter what music we listen to, but take a look at the effects of different music on the water crystals formed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 09:44:02 |Display all floors
And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-11-17 11:28:54 |Display all floors
oh, so "scientific"...

for those kids who may not notice:
"water molecule before offering a prayer" is the picture of water in it's fluid state, it is NOT a picture of the molecule!
"water molecule after offering a prayer" is a snowflake - crystalised water, but crystalised not because of the "prayer", it is caused by the temperature drop

molecule of water consist two hydrogen and one oxygen atom, and is not recognisible under the optical instruments...

as the thread have NOTHING to do with the everyday life in China, and may fool some kids - I'm moving it to the free talk, where is the place for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 11:43:33 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2014-11-17 11:28
oh, so "scientific"...

I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-17 21:02:55 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2014-11-17 11:28
oh, so "scientific"...

well, put it wherever you want, it matters zip to me. i was going to put it under "free talk," but then beneath free talk, it says "chat freely about your feelings," and well, I'm not talking about my feelings...this does relate to everyday life in that it's about how people treat each other.

i read this long ago and i only remember the photos so i searched for them to show them here, however, i have forgotten the details...but since you're going to be an #$$^^% about it, i went to my bookshelf for his book so that i can update the details more accurately. stay tuned.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.