Author: bfsuleo

Would you like to do property notarization before marriage?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-18 07:06:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-18 07:07
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-17 21:34
some guys seem to be too over-reactive to my words and make long remarks.

they don't understand what love and marriage is....it seems that in the west, marriage is just a piece of paper that you can throw away at any time, it's meaningless....so just do a pre-nup, why not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 14:23:21 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-11-17 23:26
No need for sign anything if two people who have nothing get married. But if the other one has mon ...

when the marriage ends maybe so does the emotion between the couples. so they wiill become unfriendly to each other and will make every  clear.
then comes the problem about the possession distrubution.  what they have to distrube is the community property. why bother a pre-nup?
in my opinion, if you sign a pre-nup it seems that you are preparing for the divorce.
to you question, here is my answer:
when the marriage ends, the heart is hurt and tired, to get what she deserved to have in a legal way. why bother to get his money. not every one will make divorce become a war.
maybe signing a pre-nup just make it easy to deal with the possession when divorce really comes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 14:24:40 |Display all floors
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-18 07:05
it seems that if you do a pre-nup then you are already preparing for the divorce. it doesn't matter  ...

i can't agree with you more! you have said what i want to say!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 14:30:53 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-11-17 23:29
At 55 years old I divorced after 10 years of marriage. She got every thing. The home, boat, my retir ...

may i ask you a kind of private question? you can decide whether  to answer me or not.
that is:
do you feel regret that you have nothing left except freedom? have you ever have the feeling of hatred?
do foreigners sign a pre-nup ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 14:36:59 |Display all floors
craig32935 Post time: 2014-11-18 03:19
If you are financial equals then there is no need to consider one. If however one person or the othe ...

i am kind of agree with you.  to be an ordinary person is not a bad things. the simple love may come to common people more easier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 19:15:04 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2014-11-18 14:23
when the marriage ends maybe so does the emotion between the couples. so they wiill become unfrien ...

The question was why you think you deserve half of your husband's wealth that he might have accumulated by working before he even met you or inherited his parents? Why do you think you deserve half?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 22:07:30 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-11-18 19:15
The question was why you think you deserve half of your husband's wealth that he might have accumu ...

well, i think you have misundersthand me. i mean i deserve the half of our community property, not his own proverty. i am not interested in his proverty.( if  i am the woman in that broken marriage, but  you know, i can not represent all the women, maybe some are the kind of  people you refer to. they want to get their husband's money when marriage ends.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.