Author: messi30

Vladimir Putin’s shawl gesture to leader’s wife covered up by Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-13 11:23:55 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2014-11-13 10:38
At that moment, Putin shows a normal man 's manner while with ladies in a public occasion. He is res ...

Exactly.

That´s a normal behavior in most foreign men. Seems its strange in China.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 11:30:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-13 10:47
Making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's old news for the Chinese.
Now western propagandists are t ...
Making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's old news for the Chinese.

Old news?
It happened this week, two days ago?

for the Chinese?
Can you share some links from Chinese media?

Now western propagandists are trying to construe it as censorship

Again
Can you provide some links from Chinese media so you can show us it wasn´t censored.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 11:49:28 |Display all floors
Calling it censorship is just the Western way of showing its jealousy for the diplomatic points scored by Putin by acting like a true Russian gentleman, offering his shawl to a lady when the weather turns too cold.  There was never any negative Chinese reaction to this gesture by Putin, not a single one.  All the negs came from the Western media, which shows how isolated the Western media is from the world public it pretends to serve.  Putin the Mensch against the mendacious media of the West - it is a TKO for Putin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 12:21:31 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-11-13 11:49
Calling it censorship is just the Western way of showing its jealousy for the diplomatic points scor ...

Can you share at least a couple of links from Chinese media (or as much as you can) to prove that it wasn´t censored?

Thank you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 12:45:36 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-11-13 11:49
Calling it censorship is just the Western way of showing its jealousy for the diplomatic points scor ...

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 12:58:26 |Display all floors
THE PUTIN SHAWL GESTURE THAT SAYS TO CHINA, "I HAVE YOUR BACK.  I GOT YOU COVERED!"

Actually, it was the Western media that had suddenly censored itself from reporting on the shawl gesture of Putin, after realizing that the Chinese public view it very positively, as the most reliable evidence of Putin's genuine friendliness to China's first family.  

You don't see it everyday.  

But in Beijing, the Russian Miracle happened, and put out all doubts about the authenticity of Russia's China Policy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-13 13:10:19 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-11-13 12:58
THE PUTIN SHAWL GESTURE THAT SAYS TO CHINA, "I HAVE YOUR BACK.  I GOT YOU COVERED!"

Act ...

How the Western media had censored that news in China? wow. what a statement.

If you google, you will find that article in all foreign media and in different languages, not only in Western media.

Again

Can you share at least a couple of links from Chinese media (or as much as you can) to prove that it wasn´t censored in China?

What Chinese web sites we can visit to read that article?

Thank you.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.