Views: 2976|Replies: 4

请教了 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-3 08:55:17 |Display all floors
本人最近被一欧洲名企看中做R&D Leader,现那不定主意:
1,本人的口语水平还只到勉强应付的地步,担心以后会有问题
2,本人还没有在外企(指欧美)做Leader的经验,想想领导一班硕士/博士就信心不足(本人为国产本科)
3,德国人的到底英语水平如何?各位大虾同德国佬交流有何心得?

内心讲,还是希望被国企或军工看中。

谢谢大家了!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-3 10:50:29 |Display all floors

give it up~!

your words show that you are so fear of been a leader. for been lack of the leader character,please give it up.
"it is all for your good!"
i just do not understand why they check u in this key position? why not me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-3 12:20:51 |Display all floors

FYI

In my opinon, you will never be chosen to be a leader! i thought you should realize your personality is not well regulated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-6 16:33:25 |Display all floors

don't give it up!

if   i  were  you  ,  i  would  have  a   try  !
hey!  the  ones  above !don't  be  so  unkind ! i   think  we  should  encourage  him !
     listen  to  me,    my  friend , don't  give  it  up !  if   they  choose  you to be  the leader ,there must   be  some reasons . i  beleive  that  you're  qualified.
everyone  have  shortcomings , if your   english  is  not  good  enough ,just  study  hard  to  improve  it !
i  know  that  you must be  an  outstanding  one  in  life  ,maybe you won't  tell  others your  worries,  while  in  the  forum ,  you   search  for  help ,
  in   my  opinion ,  try  your  best  to  improve  it  ,  we   need  the  courage to  overcome  the  difficulties .
  best  wishes!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-7 13:35:51 |Display all floors

go ahead

do not  feel fear    the worst is to be fired  you will not be dead      go go  o lei olei

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.