Author: blackielau

Is America a " LIE " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-8 09:58:39 |Display all floors

genesis

The renegade Chinese Island must retrun to the mainland.

It is part of China, China must be whole not split.

It is Chinese Territory.

If only you could grasp the fact that China will take back her Island.

Many are under the FALSE opinion, that China just talks the talk and will not walk the walk, this is a severe error of the west, born from a refusal to understand foreign values, a refusal to see something when it is right in front of their face, a condition I call " WHITE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX ".

The Chinese are not westerners and never will be westerners, they do not think like you think and never will think how you think.

The " Western Surperiority Complex " that the west will stop the return of the Island is worse than crazy it is a lunatic fringe of empty thought, even less than limited thought.

Chinese know what the situation is, those who are not Chinese do not know what the situation is, this is their problem, it is not a Chinese problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-8 11:25:00 |Display all floors

i don't understand all means!sorry,i'm a beginner!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-8 14:24:59 |Display all floors

I call it

A blackie inferiority complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-8 18:17:39 |Display all floors

Three Answers

1 - Who said: ‘There may be good and sufficient reasons to abide by the provisions of a treaty, and in most cases one would expect to do so because of the mutuality of benefits that treaties provide, but not because ... 'legally' obligated to do so.’
ANSWER: JOHN BOLTON, UNDER-SECRETARY OF STATE WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR ARMS CONTROL AS QUOTED BY PHILIP BOBBITT IN ARTICLE 'BETTER THAN EMPIRE' MARCH 12 2004.

2- Who said: ‘World peace, like community peace, does not require that each man love his neighbor - it requires only that they live together in mutual tolerance, submitting their disputes to a just and peaceful settlement.’ And ‘What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war.’
ANSWER: PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY SPEECH INWASHINGTON D.C. JUNE 10 1963

3. Why doesn’t the US pull their military forces out of East Asia, now?
ANSWER: ACCORDING TO PHILIP BOBBITT'S 'SHIELD OF ACHILLES' AN OVERARCHING OBJECTIVE OF US REGIONAL POLICY SINCE WW2 HAS BEEN TO FORESTALL JAPAN BECOMING A NUCLEAR POWER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-9 14:38:33 |Display all floors

That was well said.

Some people are more thinking than others. To dwell on the obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-11 12:10:40 |Display all floors

i hate bush

well..i'll be super happy if we could kick bush's ass outta the parliament

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-12 15:29:56 |Display all floors

i don't care about politics. it makes me sick.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.