Views: 2133|Replies: 17

What in your lifetime did you find that you were natuarlly good at? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-11-1 16:36:49 |Display all floors
Some people through life find most things they do a struggle, from swotting for 'examinations' to 'manual work' and 'to do' things, while others glide along as if it was just second nature

Some can read a book and remember great detail some read the same book and more quickly forget the detail.

I found that the detail I read from educational books disapeared from my mind reasonably quickly but just retained enough to manage through those learning years, but for me the actual 'doing' wasn't such a problem.

I had to do a 5 week Advanced Police driving course in my early years and I found it a wheeze compared to 'others', but the 'others' were the type that could read criminal law books and hold that knowledge longer than I could, even though I could recite criminal law offence definitions, I struggled to retain stated cases relating to the particular offence that definition related to.

Other things like 'wallpapering' 'fixing car's' (in my early years) weren't a problem for me but were for others I know/knew

So what did you find you were / are natually good at or not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-1 22:25:31 |Display all floors
Surfing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 18:21:09 |Display all floors
Since the age of 4 I've been pedaling around on 2 wheels. Now in my 50's, I can say that is what I enjoy the most, so maybe that is what I do best? On the other hand, put me on a skate board with 4 wheels and you will have a good laugh...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 21:44:53 |Display all floors
good at spending money....too unskilled to earn enough money to be good at spending money
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2016-4-28 03:02:10 |Display all floors
Making the ladies smile...........
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-4-28 16:48:20 |Display all floors
Selling things that aren't mine!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!  Rated R, Parental Guidance Suggested....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2016-4-28 16:52:06 |Display all floors
Donald_Trump Post time: 2016-4-28 16:48
Selling things that aren't mine!!

And being far to outspoken

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.