Author: incarnationabc

My Warning to Ghosts   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-4 10:37:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-11-4 10:47
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-4 10:12
i am not a ghost because this is the only account i use. but is this the poem you talked about in yo ...

Please leave me alone!

I hope you mean your words this time! STOP APPROACHING ME WITH ANY OTHER GHOSTS OF YOURS

I never like you. You claim I liked that is your own delusion.

You don't know the feeling whenever I read your posts or see you. I indeed feel very disgusting; I want to vomit. I swear I do hold this feeling against you under my family name.

Leave me alone!

You need to find someone who likes you!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 10:47:22 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-11-4 10:37
Please leave me alone!

I hope you mean your words this time!

well, your reaction is a bit extreme, considering you are the one who replied to me when i decided to ignore you...see the thread for english learners...

but do you want me to leave the forum as well? i could also do this, i dont want anyone to be vomiting here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 10:50:41 |Display all floors
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-4 10:47
well, your reaction is a bit extreme, considering you are the one who replied to me when i decided ...

I don't really care whether or not you are here.

Leave me alone!
Stop hassassing me!
Stop judging me!
Stop being on behalf of me to do anything (I was very shocking when you dared to be behalf of me)

Get lost!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 10:54:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-11-4 11:06
surfer567 Post time: 2014-11-4 10:47
well, your reaction is a bit extreme, considering you are the one who replied to me when i decided ...

A disgusting maggot would not even harrass me if I leave it alone...

You are worse!

A disgusting maggost would be even more honest than you, as least it always presents itself as maggot, but you employ tons of ghosts on the forums every a few days!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 10:57:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-4 13:05

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 11:05:55 |Display all floors
What a way to get attention

Seems Ilea is in love

A gay after a man, modern times arrived to CD, this its an open minded  forum.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-4 11:14:18 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-11-4 11:05
What a way to get attention

Seems Ilea is in love

i think shes in love too, but i think we are both "deluded"... lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.