Views: 3762|Replies: 16

Are Ashkenazi Jews related to Chinese ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-27 13:33:28 |Display all floors
The Khazars  were a collection of Turkic peoples who formed a semi-nomadic empire in what is now  Southern Russia, extending from Eastern Europe to Central Asia. At some point in the 8th-9th centuries, the ruling elite is believed to have converted to Judaism. The scope of the conversion of the entire khanate itself remains uncertain.
In the late 19th century, Ernest Renan and other scholars speculated that the Ashkenazi Jews of Europe had their origin in Turkic refugees that had migrated from the collapsed Khazarian Khanate westward into the Rhineland, and exchanged their native Khazar language with the Yiddish language while continuing to practice the Jewish religion

In the late 19th century, Ernest Renan and other scholars speculated that the Ashkenazi Jews of Europe had their origin in Turkic refugees that had migrated from the collapsed Khazarian Khanate westward into the Rhineland, and exchanged their native Khazar language with the Yiddish language while continuing to practice the Jewish religion.

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 13:42:42 |Display all floors
What is your point?

I don't think so.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 13:51:15 |Display all floors
Khazar religion
Direct sources for Khazar religion are not many, but in all likelihood they originally practiced a traditional Turkic form of cultic practices known as Tengriism, which focused on the sky god Tengri (Cantonese Tingong). Something of its nature may be deduced from what we know of the rites and beliefs of contiguous tribes, such as the North Caucasian Huns. Horse sacrifices were made to this supreme deity. Rites involved offerings to fire, water, and the moon, to remarkable creatures, and to "gods of the road" (cf.Old Türk yol tengri, perhaps a god of fortune). Sun amulets were widespread as cultic ornaments. A tree cult was also maintained. Whatever was struck by lightning, man or object, was considered a sacrifice to the high god of heaven. The afterlife, to judge from excavations of aristocratic tumuli, was much a continuation of life on earth, warriors being interred with their weapons, horses, and sometimes with human sacrifices - the funeral of one tudrun in 711-12 saw 300 soldiers killed to accompany him to the otherworld. Ancestor worship was observed.

Striking similarities to ancient Chinese religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 13:54:35 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-27 13:42
What is your point?

I don't think so.

The point is that modern Jews are not really descendants from Abraham,
but are converts from peoples originating from Khazaria or Central Asia,
peoples that are related to Chinese people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 14:01:08 |Display all floors
Haplogroup Q (M242) evolved in Siberia about 20,000 years ago.
Haplogroup Q is found among Ashkenazi (northern European) Jewish men
and among Chinese people too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 14:05:21 |Display all floors
King Vajiravudh of Thailand, who dubbed the Chinese as "Jews of the Orient",
for good reason - striking similarities between Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 14:09:00 |Display all floors
So many Jews who took refuge in China were saved from the Holocaust during WW II
ahh ... perhaps they were saved by their long lost 'brothers'

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.