Author: saltandpepper

China to ensure military spending efficiency [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-28 05:29:11 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-10-28 04:29
Are they allowed to take military secrets since there is no ban? Proof read before you post

The United Serfdoms of Amergeddon bans Chinese scientists from the "international" space station. So China should likewise ban US scientists from coming to China. There is no such thing as cooperation with these greedy hyenas.   
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 03:04:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 03:36:04 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-29 03:04
That's is one of the worst acts of greedy hyena.

Why do they called it "international" ?

The three stooges,Zhu,Salt and Pepper,better known as Curly,Larry and Moe.With all the people in China,thats all you would have to do is arm them with pitch forks and they could take over the world.Read the article in todays edition about the Flying Tigers,it contradicts what you think of the West.How many western soldiers are buried in China as a result of volunteering for action to help China during WW2.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 03:55:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 04:06:18 |Display all floors
kenfig Post time: 2014-10-29 03:36
The three stooges,Zhu,Salt and Pepper,better known as Curly,Larry and Moe.With all the people in C ...

140,000 Chinese served on the Western Front during WW I burying the dead, retrieving the wounded from the battlefield, dug trenches, and worked in munitions factories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 05:51:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kenfig at 2014-10-29 06:05

Americans are greedy for your food,and accept the millions of people that come here from China.I always wondered why so many are leaving,now I know it's the three stooges and the stooges that run that country.You don't need to appropriate money for weapons, just keep your children and poor working in the factories to manufacture them.Number one economy on the backs of your citizens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-29 11:55:18 |Display all floors
kenfig Post time: 2014-10-29 05:51
Americans are greedy for your food,and accept the millions of people that come here from China.I alw ...

You often wondered? Have you wondered why the world is crawling with European squatters living on stolen land? i.e. North and South America, Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, and Africa.

Have you wondered why there are so many foreigners that have made their home in China? Have you wondered why the UK and the US encourage business migrants into their countries?  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.