Author: incarnationabc

Flower Power vs Military Sabre: China Wants Peace, What USA Wants?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-23 19:32:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-23 19:36

Blowin' In The Wind Lyrics

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Yes, how many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, how many times can a man turn his head
Pretending he just doesn't see?

Yes, how many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?

SOURCE: lyricfreak
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 22:49:59 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-23 06:32
Blowin' In The Wind Lyrics

How many roads must a man walk down

but mister dylan is not that popular in china  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 23:59:09 |Display all floors
The Chinese economy is doing bad, it expanded its dotted line and said point blank that it wont agree to any law that says it can't do that. It's building up it's military. It's stopping all religions, especially Islam because they don't think like Chinese should (and I'm not even religious). They're clamping down on what is written in the media. So what can a little war do? Takes people's minds off that the wonder years maybe over; and you think China want peace?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 00:34:19 |Display all floors
Where the hell has it ever been written that China wants peace.When has China voted on any peace accords in the UN.China sides with war mongers but wants peace?Maybe if they actually got involved with helping out other countries I might think maybe it's possible.Sending missiles and weapons of war to the Middle East,is that practicing piece

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 00:43:09 |Display all floors
kenfig Post time: 2014-10-24 00:34
Where the hell has it ever been written that China wants peace.When has China voted on any peace acc ...

WHICH warmongers please.

Anyone that sends drones, invades sovereign countries, drops depleted uranium bombs on civilians by any chance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 02:00:41 |Display all floors
Does Russia and No.Korea ring any bells.I can't remember any country that the West has invaded.Asked to participate by the ruling government  yes.Its to bad all the sources you get your info from are all controlled by the government,including this Daily.Depleted nuclear bombs? Where the hell did you get that info from.If I remember right our citizens are not leaving by the millions.Everybody emigrating must come to enjoy our war like nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 02:58:20 |Display all floors
I think that was the Dalai Lamas' comments about the peaceful Chinese people.The answer blew in the wind.Taiwan will be next on the peaceful Chines agenda.Originally when it was Formosa the Chinese were thoughtful enough to bomb their own people on the odd number days.The next Hong Kong is coming my peaceful friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.