Author: snappysammy

Marco Polo introduced Chop Sticks and Noodles to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-24 07:16:43 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-24 06:54
We are not paid to sleep at the office, we are paid to work at the office. You can sleep at home a ...

You are hell-bent on hating China and the Chinese people. You cannot see that China, like everywhere else, has got a mix of good and bad, and that there is more good than bad.

If you are allowed naps in the organization, then of course the pay is adjusted accordingly. I'm sure the Chinese do not nap when they are supposed to be working. The Chinese are more hard-working than many others. They even try to work when they're sick.

I have to say a lot of "common knowledge" is useless, and the Chinese people know what they need to know.

India has got slave labor, but I don't see India rising. Why can't you accept that Chinese people are capable? Proof is everywhere, all over the world, and yes, I am willing to wait and see.

Sorry, I have to go now.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-10-24 08:27:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-23 22:17
As for NOODLES, the Italians have run the Barilla Fabbrica di Pasta  since 5000 B.C. The noodles fou ...

You are so FCUKING smart.......did you know Bobo Polo, Marcos brother invented PIZZA in Brooklyn New York..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 08:49:54 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-24 07:16
You are hell-bent on hating China and the Chinese people. You cannot see that China, like everywhe ...

What kind of professional organization allows sleeping at the workplace? Maybe a Chinese one and that's one reason why so many things are effed up in this country.

Most Chinese are not hard working, they are hardly working or pretending to work. There are exceptions, like my company's salesmen because they dont get paid unless they sell and our technical director who gets paid 5 times more than a normal worker.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-24 11:11:10 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 03:37
I gotta hand it to the Chinese. They are sticking with the chopsticks and most of them have seen t ...

""That's why it takes 7 Chinese to produce the same amount of goods and services as 1 Finn.""

You're confused.
No number of Chinese would care to produce a bowl of Surströmming and a liter of vodka.. the Finnish national meal.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 11:43:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-24 11:11
""That's why it takes 7 Chinese to produce the same amount of goods and services as 1 Finn.""

You ...

Almost right, surströmming is Swedish food and vodka is Russian drink. Finland is right in the middle.

Back to school Robert.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-24 11:52:58 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 19:43
Almost right, surströmming is Swedish food and vodka is Russian drink. Finland is right in the mi ...

So you looked it up on wiki did you.
But Finns love this rot and get drunk just as often as the Russians.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 12:00:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-24 11:52
So you looked it up on wiki did you.
But Finns love this rot and get drunk just as often as the Ru ...

Checkmate

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.