Author: snappysammy

Marco Polo introduced Chop Sticks and Noodles to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-23 21:54:06 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-23 08:20
lol...yeah, I remember a while back I heard from a Chinese friend in the West whose father was com ...

there's no 100% asian anymore at least accordin to some white men burden theories all asians are mixed blood  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 22:23:46 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-23 21:11
lol...you know, if you take a competent Chinese, that person could do just as well as a competent F ...

Well, if we are comparing nations as an average GDP per person is the best way to do that. Seven Chinese match one Finn.

Eating with hands is ok in pizza slice fast food place but if you eat pizza with your hands in a restaurant you dont have any manners.

What it comes to table manners in general, Chinese dont have them. They are loud, smoke, spit food on the table and put their own chopsticks to food which is served on common plate.

The reason why you dont eat good steak is because they are almost impossible to find in China, unless you buy imported meat. But let me eat steak and I let you eat your smashed chicken with bones pieces with soft chicken skin. Disgusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 22:58:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messenger77 at 2014-10-23 23:00
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 22:23
Well, if we are comparing nations as an average GDP per person is the best way to do that. Seven C ...

Very good. I just called you a barbarian and you didn't reciprocate. I apologize for that and I take it back. But I do think less meat is healthier than more, and white meat is better than red meat. But I have never eaten chopped meat with smashed bone pieces, so I don't know what you're talking about.

GDP per capita is used to compare the overall economies of different countries, and they aren't a measure of individual capacities. So when you say 7 Chinese = 1 Finn, you make it seem as if Chinese people are somehow inferior in ability, which is not true.

I hear about rude Chinese all the time, but how come I never met any of them. So I can't relate to what you're saying at all. I do have some complaints, but overall the Chinese are all right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 03:29:36 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-23 22:58
Very good.  I just called you a barbarian and you didn't reciprocate. I apologize for tha ...

Chinese are much worse what it comes to productivity than Finns. Seven times seems quite right. In China people take naps at the office, the corruption and red tape is incredible and some people are just dumb as boots. Even university graduates don't know basic things in geography or history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 04:07:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-23 22:17
As for NOODLES, the Italians have run the Barilla Fabbrica di Pasta  since 5000 B.C. The noodles fou ...

Yes!
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 06:14:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messenger77 at 2014-10-24 07:14
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-24 03:29
Chinese are much worse what it comes to productivity than Finns. Seven times seems quite right. In ...

Our human society has got many things wrong about what's actually good for us.

Naps in the office are not a bad thing. They only seem bad because you have been told so. Did you know it's better to sleep around 4 or 5 hours at night and take naps in the afternoon as needed, rather than sleep for a straight 8 hours or so during the night?

Dumb people are not exclusive to the Chinese. Don't tell me all Finns are smart. You haven't met the smart Chinese, because you probably don't have access to them. Chinese people are very successful as a group, and they are successful wherever they go. Check any country the Chinese immigrate to. And how can China rise, if it wasn't for their productivity as a group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 06:54:35 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-24 06:14
We as in our human society, has got many things wrong about what's actually good for us.

Naps in t ...

We are not paid to sleep at the office, we are paid to work at the office. You can sleep at home as much as you want. This is common sense to everyone outside of China.

There are smart and dumb people everywhere. I have met smart people in technical work but all of them are pretty ignorant what it comes to common knowledge. Just go and ask an average Chinese for example, who is the foreign minister of USA, who is the prime minister of Russia, where is Texas or how much is one barrel of oil? They have no idea. Wo bu zhidao is the answer.

China has risen with slave labor, lack of environmental laws and over investment. Let's see how long it will last. Environment is already past it maximum pollution levels and low productive jobs are going to other South East Asia countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.