Author: snappysammy

Marco Polo introduced Chop Sticks and Noodles to China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-23 21:01:55 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 07:52
If China is so mighty how it was possible for couple of British soldiers to loot Chinese treasures ...

the chinese army back then was toi soldiers, and south corea has 5G network now why china lookin into grandparent generation  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:03:25 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-23 21:01
the chinese army back then was toi soldiers, and south corea has 5G network now why china lookin i ...

Yes, Chinese mobile broadband is a joke compared to South Korea. SK is probably the best in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:06:26 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 08:03
Yes, Chinese mobile broadband is a joke compared to South Korea. SK is probably the best in the wo ...

i really dunno cos i dont live there maybe they need to upgrade ev'rythin & they have the moola more than anybody now  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:07:16 |Display all floors
messenger77 Post time: 2014-10-23 20:58
No intentional lies, perhaps. But your conclusion is flawed and false, and you're repeating them ev ...

Your average Finnish friend equals 7 of your average Chinese friends what it comes how much products and services they can produce.

Chopsticks are ok for picking up already chopped food, but to eat real food like steak, pizza or chicken meat with it is no very practical. That's why Chinese chefs ruin the chicken dishes by smashing the meat together with the bones into small pieces.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:11:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messenger77 at 2014-10-23 21:15
mixamixa Post time: 2014-10-23 21:07
Your average Finnish friend equals 7 of your average Chinese friends what it comes how much produc ...

lol...you know, if you take a competent Chinese, that person could do just as well as a competent Finn:
1 Chinese = 1 Finn.

I'm sure there are incompetent Finns as well. People are the same everywhere, you have a mix of smart and dumb, productive and lazy...

GDP per capita is irrelevant here.

Edit. Who uses a fork to eat pizza. Hands are good, dive right in. Though I stopped eating pizza ages ago.

And when it comes to eating, I really think Chinese people are more civilized...I really think large pieces of meat are for barbarians. I like little amounts of chopped meat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:15:44 |Display all floors
the french claimed that they created phở (chinese recipe) for the vietnamese while they're vacationin there (did i say vacation & not rulin), the brit sez the came up with the kurry recipe for our cooli indians, and the portugues sez they created the asian fishsauce, nước mắm in vietnamese...now i guess the viets, chinese & indians are all mudd after all that claims...didnt kno marco polo created such tsunami tidal wave after vacayin in china  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 21:20:20 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-23 21:15
the french claimed that they created phở (chinese recipe) for the vietnamese while they're vacation ...

lol...yeah, I remember a while back I heard from a Chinese friend in the West whose father was complaining how they all stole everything from the Chinese and no one ever gave the Chinese any credit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.