Author: 蓓蕾宇

How to overcome sufferings from breakup?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-25 16:58:45 |Display all floors
It all depends. Usually you can just talk to your friends who are willing to listen and help. Don't stay indoors all the time. If possible, go travellng around the country. If it's really hard for you to walk out of this situation, then I think you should seek help from doctors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 16:58:48 |Display all floors
蓓蕾宇 Post time: 2014-10-25 16:31
Are you kidding?

Yang's Dumpling works too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 20:24:34 |Display all floors
In my opinion, they need most is care from friends and family. So, it's better to tell others the story. No matter whether others would help or not, it's one way to vent the feeling. On the other hand, yougsters should learn to face such problems in a right attitude. A break-up is not a big deal. It just proved the two are not the right one for each other. Contrarily, we could learn more and know more about how to run a better romance.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-10-26 14:08:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-27 13:00:56 |Display all floors
Allow sorrow to have its day. Forgive yourself - don't blame yourself completely for the breakup. Don't blame your partner, either - at least, not too much. Treat yourself and others kindly.
One day, you'll find yourself smiling, and you'll appreciate the sunshine (or the rain or the rainbow), and you'll realize you've grown past that hurtful time.  
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 10:48:24 |Display all floors
contact me ~~~and I will make you clear........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-3 13:12:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.