Views: 12015|Replies: 27

How to overcome sufferings from breakup?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-22 17:08:22 |Display all floors

It was reported that a jilted 26-year-old girl from Qingdao, Shandong Province spent an entire week in a KFC outlet due to new breakup with her boyfriend in Chengdu, Southwest China’s Sichuan province. She did not leave until local media turned up to cover her story, however she didn’t confide much to the media. Do you have any better suggestions to get over failure in love? Stay alone or play with intimate friends? Welcome to post your brilliant advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 08:44:21 |Display all floors
do physical exercise!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 09:43:17 |Display all floors
Well, listen to music will be a way. And the harder I was beaten, the stronger I became. I've be through these things many times,  so now I am the superman. yes, it's me. "I'm superman."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 10:05:09 |Display all floors
Spend another week at McDonalds and then one more week in BK. Everything will be ok after that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 09:49:21 |Display all floors
vincent20130401 Post time: 2014-10-23 09:43
Well, listen to music will be a way. And the harder I was beaten, the stronger I became. I've be thr ...

You are really an optimistic man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 14:45:51 |Display all floors
Time heals. It's better to force yourself to go out and be with friends if you're feeling down. Don't stay alone and don't think too much, otherwise you'll spiral into a depression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-24 23:10:05 |Display all floors
For this kind of matter, I suppose most individuals would get grieved especially for the first period. when recalled those times they stay together, which would doubtly deepen her sorrow. therefore, when you find you can not banish the one from your mind through your own strength, you also can transfer your attention from broken-hearted matter to something can bring happiness for you. for my part, traveling by ourselves is a pretty approach to chase away some of the gloomy and confiding all of your inner word to someone you are confident would also work to a certain extent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.