Author: 蓓蕾宇

Kiss to Win iPhone6 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-23 07:48:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messenger77 at 2014-10-23 07:49
蓓蕾宇 Post time: 2014-10-22 11:01
In fact, they are neither gays nor lesbians, just intimate friends of the same gender. They are st ...

They're straight? They must want the iPhone so badly, because they look like they're homosexual, kissing like that! I just can't relate because I have zero desire for the phone. And the things I want, no one can give me.

To be fair, on a dare at a dinner gathering, I have kissed on the lips a friend of the same gender before. But it was a quick kiss, no tongue, and no photos allowed.

It's not the kissing I find distasteful, but the public display of it. Though I must admit, I don't like to see people of the same gender passionately kiss, even in the movies. But what they want to do behind closed doors, that's not my business.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.