Author: bfsuleo

Do you qualify as a white-collar worker?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-20 17:07:41 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-10-20 13:20
In Australia, the men who drive the garbage truck earn more than most university lecturers

so, many so-called white collars are poor than blue collar. We often say a undergraduate is as cheap as vegetableas.  Do you know Lanxiang technical school? It's as famous as Tsinghua and Peking University in China.The excavator graduated from Lanxiang can earn more than university lecturers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-20 17:08:35 |Display all floors
As the sum total of that group of individuals is about "sweet FA", then there is really nothing to get the feathers ruffled.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-20 20:08:26 |Display all floors
I'm so disappointed to find I'm quite far away from that criteria. Although I teach in college and see myself as a guider helping my students ready for society, I fall behind from many of the points not only in income but in life style. What's worse, situation won't change in a long run. Oh, so sad about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-20 20:26:34 |Display all floors
tdeese Post time: 2014-10-20 10:58
I always viewed the difference between blue collar... white collar.....   the same as white collar ...

A lot of trades people are owners of their own businesses, I would classify that as management.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.