Author: bfsuleo

Online infidelity is not 'affair'   [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2014-10-19 19:06:18 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-10-19 15:49
good point..

Thank you, pengyou.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2014-10-19 19:07:07 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-10-19 14:34
But the problem is, a huge population would do things this way.

Cut our own fodder!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2014-10-20 00:28:19 |Display all floors
  1. I don’t think emotional infidelity is really cheating
Copy code
quit whining.......you have committed the mental act. Your gf dumped you due to the fact that you were not manly enough to go through with the physical aspect. You probably lost her respect at that point.

A lesson learnt for the future gun shy......don't approach matters half cocked
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 2

Post time 2014-10-20 06:19:41 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-19 19:07
Cut our own fodder!

Hey, watch out little one,Bandito looks hungry and horney

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-20 08:28:32 |Display all floors
OK, I have a few questions: did you promise her you would be monogamous? Did you deprive her of love, attention, money, time or sex? If you broke a promise of deprived her of things she might reasonably expect to continue in the relationship, then yes: you have cheated her.
If you have not promised her anything or deprived her of anything you had previously given her, I don't think you're cheating.  
People seem to have a weird idea about cheating. It is not that you cheated her, it is her insecurity making her think the other woman has something she does not.
And your own insecurity? What made you engage in this cyber relationship?
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-20 11:15:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-10-20 11:22

If you have to ask this question then you probably have pretty slippery ethical standards.  Of course it's wrong to have sex with another woman, be it via webcam or phone, at a brothel or elsewhere. The fact is that a woman usually places far more emotional input in to a relationship than most guys will.  So when her boyfriend, husband, lover etc turns to another woman for instant sexual gratification she will not be amused, happy or terribly forgiving about it in most cases.

Sure some women won't mind, but those are few and far between in reality.  

Frankly she did the right thing in dumping you.  Learn to show some restraint in your desire for instant gratification otherwise you'll end up in a series of disasterous relationships.  As for your insecurities, I'm sure you can work them out for yourself.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2014-10-20 11:21:58 |Display all floors
Don't feel sad , its good that she left you....

99% of men keep extra martial affair , and the remaining 1% are either lying or have some serious medical issues.. keep it up and do what makes you happy in life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.