Author: Revolutionar

Jackie Chan gone mad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-16 22:55:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-16 09:18
when he releases next movie...........we will know if he is still favorite son of the people / stu ...

hard to say now just have to wait & see but he has many taiwanese friends that pro ccp  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 23:14:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MrMao at 2014-10-16 23:21
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-16 22:55
hard to say now just have to wait & see but he has many taiwanese friends that pro ccp  :victory ...

One thing Jackie can count in is protests whenever he visits Taiwan. Many more anti-CPC than pro. But you must know that already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-16 23:19:48 |Display all floors
MrMao Post time: 2014-10-16 10:14
One thing Jackie can count in is protests whenever he visits Taiwan. Many more non-CCP than pro. B ...

a chance & risk we all have to take in life sometime not just ev'ryday is a beautiful day just knowhen to look over our shoulder that's all  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 05:55:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-16 20:40
How very symmetrical the U.S. of A. and China are!

Edgar Snowden is on the run, and so are coun ...

China is not quite there yet Joseph. It needs an NSA and secret service to control its people. extrajudicial killings, e.g. the Clinton body count, political assassinations, a secret society controlling the CPC and PLA, and then you can say the two countries are in symmetry.   

Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 12:41:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-17 13:10

The bottom line is, whatever is done to his son, it should not detract from the image and respect that Jackie Chan holds in the hearts of millions of his fans in China, Hong Kong and abroad.  Achieving this balance requires the wisdom of a Solomon.  One possible, but imperfect, solution may be to accept a donation from Jackie Chan for education of the Chinese youth against the use of drugs, or for their rehabilitation, of $2 million dollars.  In this way, the harm done to society by his son's setting a bad example could be remedied by providing effective warning to would-be offenders of the dangers of using illicit drugs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 13:44:31 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-10-17 12:41
The bottom line is, whatever is done to his son, it should not detract from the image and respect th ...

actually JC gone mad even before this year.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.