Author: anotherblue

my mother is sick, i'm so said [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-18 00:31:41 |Display all floors
i dont want to say what already been sez here but talk to the expert in the field and see what they can do for your mom (has to be a way not a dead end street)...and goodluck   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-19 11:23:43 |Display all floors
Sorry to hear of your emotional distress and agony. Unfortunately there is 'NO' cure  for cancer. That's why million loose their life to it each year. Regardless what advise any hospital or establishment may offer you. All too often in China many offer miracle cures and hopes, this is the emotional approach.  When in truth, all treatments do delay the inevitable. This will depend on the type of cancer, what stage it has reached and most importantly the location in the body it had attached itself too.  There are treatments, but that's all they are, expanding life expectancy which can be short term or for as much as 4-7 years depending on the treatment. It is always best to remind yourself that it is only a temporary solution. Most treatment work best for certain types of cancer and are often the best results are shown in the younger age group 7 - 11 years, Unfortunately it seems after the teen years it does become more difficult.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-22 01:14:52 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear of your mother's illness. However, depending on how far advanced it is, there may be something that you can do to help. There is an ancient remedy that I believe in completely, it's called Kombucha (红茶菌). It is a fungus which boosts the body's immunity system and removes anything that shouldn't be in the body. You just make a few litres of tea, add white sugar, allow it to cool and add the fungus. Leave it for a few weeks then drink some twice each day.

You can find and buy a starter kit on the internet for about 20 yuan, don't pay any more than this. Contact me direct and I will tell you the exact method to use.

I cannot promise it will work for your mother as it depends on how far advanced the problem is. I would suggest that you also start to make and drink this tea as you may be susceptible to the illness too.

I know that it works if used soon enough. Ten years ago, it removed a tumour from my intestines.

I wish you and your mother good luck an health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 19:26:22 |Display all floors
ExileMick Post time: 2014-10-22 01:14
I am sorry to hear of your mother's illness. However, depending on how far advanced it is, there may ...

Thank you, if i need your help i'll tell you . Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-25 19:34:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-10-25 19:48

lost my mother to cancer,.....
i wonder if they want to find a cure for cancer, or maybe they already have. Cancer research is a billion dollar industry that keeps a lot of people in jobs...
good luck anyway..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.