Author: Revolutionar

Democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 20:58:13 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 15:01
Hahhahahahahhah

Why didn't Britain grant it in 150 years HK history ?

Spreading democracy is empowering the masses against the political elite.  Having as many people as possible involved in the political process is the fairest way.

If they dont choose to exercise their democratic rights when it comes to voting its their own phuckin fault !
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 20:58:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2014-10-13 21:00
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 15:01
Hahhahahahahhah

Why didn't Britain grant it in 150 years HK history ?
Power to the people !!!

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 06:40:32 |Display all floors
Makes you question what democracy is

Is the west minister system ie. UK, Australia democratic if you can not choose your leader?
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 08:55:59 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-10-14 06:40

Is the west minister system ie. UK, Australia democratic if yo ...

Democracy is people got rights, not just tools of the Party...........

people are people not insects to be used.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:04:49 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2014-10-14 06:40

Is the west minister system ie. UK, Australia democratic if yo ...

Jackie Chan has joined the dark side a long time ago and says.......Chinese, including Chinese in HK should be controlled.

What makes people look down on Chinese so much?   What evidence is there that Chinese should be controlled like one control an animal?

you Jackie Chan 2?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-14 09:16:29 |Display all floors
Democracy is not possible in a capitalist society and not needed in a communist society.
In a capitalist society the rich simply buy the candidates and the elections.
It's not hard to figure out.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:14:23 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2014-10-13 20:58
Spreading democracy is empowering the masses against the political elite.  Having as many people a ...

That does not answer the question - "Why didn't Britain grant it in 150 years HK history ?", stupid.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.