Views: 3183|Replies: 7

Will somebody help me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-18 00:30:42 |Display all floors
I'm a sopomore in cunjin college of zhanjiang Ocean Univerdity.I was major in Business English.At the end of this month(Oct.28th),our university will hold a English Speech Contest.The topic is LOVE which can be about the love between you and your GF or BF,the love of your family or your relative and you.It looks as if  a little difficult for me.So I wrote the article to ask for a help,are there anybody willing to give me a help?If so,I hope you'll answer me as soon as you can!Thank you very much!
P.S:My email is fanny113@vip.sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 10:05:37 |Display all floors

the kind

what kind of stories you want?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 12:27:40 |Display all floors

Try some novels of love story.

You can read some love stories and translate them into English, of course you can also act as part of script writer. That depends on yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-21 00:51:27 |Display all floors

Will somebody help me?

There are many beautiful things in the  world, it deserves us to feel them.try to do,and you will be happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 16:37:44 |Display all floors

Reply #1 barrymore's post

you should try one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 16:39:50 |Display all floors

Reply #5 alfaable's post

are you fund of digging out old posts thousand years ago???:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 16:47:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by barrymore at 2003-10-18 00:30
I'm a sopomore in cunjin college of zhanjiang Ocean Univerdity.I was major in Business English.At the end of this month(Oct.28th),our university will hold a English Speech Contest.The topic is LOVE ...

Tell your own story to the audience, that's enough. I think the best speech is to win the hearts of the audience. Love is an easy topic for everyone. You began to share the most unselfish love from your parents when your were born. So if you have no boyfriends or girlfriends, you can write something about the love from your parents.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.