Author: VALARMORGHULIS

The experience of CD forum.     [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-17 11:18:42 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-10-16 18:45
Criticizing or complaining does not necessarily means you hate some one. Perhaps they might want C ...

A country of 1.3 billion people changing to suit a few right wing bigots on a forum...

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 11:22:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-17 11:17
I didn't move here from some other country. I was born here.
But I guess that's hard for you to fi ...

But you have mentioned many times you lived here for 32 years!  I guess that was a lie.  As usual.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-17 11:33:29 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-10-16 19:22
But you have mentioned many times you lived here for 32 years!  I guess that was a lie.  As usual.

The dimwit strikes again.
That was sarcasm delivered to the countless posters here who claim to have lived in China for ages
but yet can't stand a single thing about China.
Anyone can claim to live anywhere they want on the internet.
It takes a fool to believe someone who hates China would decide to move there to live.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 11:36:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-10-17 11:33
That was sarcasm delivered to the countless posters here who claim to ha ...

The fool speaks.  I know it was sarcasm.  ANd so was my post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 12:08:53 |Display all floors
Actually, Robber, people who hate a country NEVER move to that country. Don't be stupid. Try thinking with that single commie half-cell you call a brain, for a change. People move to a country to learn more about its culture and its people, or perhaps for employment, or a change of lifestyle. They don't come to a country because they hate it. After they have been there for a while, they notice things, stupid things, that people do. And that stupid stuff, is what people remember the most. And they talk about that stupid stuff ... with people from their own kind, or even with their (in this case, Chinese) friends. For the most part, their friends can see that stupid stuff, too, and agree with most of what is being said. On the other side of the coin, we have idiots. Like you. Idiots who, if somebody said, "A lot of Chinese people have the table manners of a wart hog", would defend said table manners, and come back with a typically retarded reply like, "There are countless school shootings in capitalist America, but that's ok, right?", totally missing the original point in the first place.

Why does this happen? I don't know. I usually try not to reason with stupid, because I get beat by experience every time. People like you are kind of like that nasty little itch you get just behind your nutsack, that won't go away, no matter how many times you scrub it with soap and water.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 13:28:43 |Display all floors

IT WASN´T A SARCASM DEAR ROBERT

robert237 Post time: 2014-10-17 11:33
That was sarcasm delivered to the countless posters here who claim to ha ...

In this thread, Whitebear put you in a corner

In the link below your reply in post 2 shows it wasn´t sarcasm, it was a serious discussion.

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-874110-1-10.html

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-17 13:44:43 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-10-17 11:22

I have read from Robert in different threads saying he was living in China 35 years, 32 years and 7 years. I don´t know the right number.

But what I know (same as many viewer, commentors and readers in this forum) Robert´s brain is brand new.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.