Author: english-learner

Why is the US so keen on ‘Color Revolutions’?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 14:39:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-10-13 14:41
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 14:26
Not so simple.
Sometimes minority groups staged the protests and demanded the change in govt. and  ...

All the protests you mentioned have the popular mandate.

But not all will win.

You go ask every HK resident.......do they want more or less Beijing meddling interference.?

All will say they want Beijing to take their hands away from HK.......but not all are willing to put in the effort to show what they want.......a lot of people are leeches.........they want the benefits but not willing to suffer the short term pains for long term gains.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:43:12 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 14:26
Not so simple.
Sometimes minority groups staged the protests and demanded the change in govt. and  ...

Who in HK don't want Beijing to take their dirty hands off HK?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:45:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-13 14:43
Who in HK don't want Beijing to take their dirty hands off HK?

Majority don't support these stupid 'chow gow' in umbrella
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 15:12:28 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-10-13 14:45
Majority don't support these stupid 'chow gow' in umbrella

if a referendum is conducted in HK.........90% of the people will kick the butts of Beijing and tell them to stop messing with HK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 16:08:36 |Display all floors
achievement Post time: 2014-10-13 12:47
no foreign government,organization and individual has the right to get involved in Hongkong's affair ...

what is the defination of evil  you have mentioned before, when good men do nothing? i  remember a classical sentence:god use great people to do good thing, however, i can not very clearly understand what the real meaning of your reply,can you explain it more explicitly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 16:44:37 |Display all floors
achievement Post time: 2014-10-13 16:08
what is the defination of evil  you have mentioned before, when good men do nothing? i  remember a ...

One Party, One religion, one God, One Brain.

every thing to be melted into harmony by the One being.

Are we talking about insects or individual differences?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 16:46:50 |Display all floors
achievement Post time: 2014-10-13 16:08
what is the defination of evil  you have mentioned before, when good men do nothing? i  remember a ...

Nazi Germany.

All marching together.

They too have got a strong economy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.