Author: english-learner

Why is the US so keen on ‘Color Revolutions’?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-13 12:12:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-12 20:07
Bravo: once in a few years even YOU get one post right!  

Try tell the CPC not to exp ...

Little boy, you are so misinformed.
The U.S. has killed over a million Vietnamese for nothing more than choosing communism.
China does not roam the globe killing people for their choice of government.
You really are a dimwit.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-10-13 12:13:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-12 18:31
Americans certainly prefer the whole world to be democracies..................................rath ...

You don't know what America wants jungle boy.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 12:14:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-13 12:09
I do have to say that they have NO BUSINESS pushing it elsewhere, least of all through their cro ...

if the people wants it this way.......................the government do as the people wants it..............it is called democracy.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 12:47:51 |Display all floors
no foreign government,organization and individual has the right to get involved in Hongkong's affair ,America want to get interfered in the name of the global prosperity and  advanced democracy,however, it is matter of internal  strength rather than external, chinese government stand confirmly on keeping our principle of  our foreign policy, why America is keen on the color revolution? America is especially concerning on chinese affairs, it is because china is emerging power and is regarded as potential threat, the decisive factor maybe is ecnomics and benefits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 13:16:52 |Display all floors
achievement Post time: 2014-10-13 12:47
no foreign government,organization and individual has the right to get involved in Hongkong's affair ...

Evil wins when good men do nothing

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 13:23:44 |Display all floors
if the people wants it this way.......................the government do as the people wants it..............it is called democracy.

Democracy yields best results when..........

There is no coercion, or forced propaganda
In the presence of free will of association and transparencies And......

The law of large numbers......the law of large numbers produces the most optimum results, most moderate results, and do the least  harm."...........this has been proven at all times in human affairs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-13 14:26:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-13 12:14
if the people wants it this way.......................the government do as the people wants it.... ...

Not so simple.
Sometimes minority groups staged the protests and demanded the change in govt. and succeeded in toppling
them - e.g colored revolutions, Arab winter, etc, etc
The case in HK is just a small minority in umbrella revolution, they don't represent the majority of the people and yet talk so big.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.