Author: blackielau

Limited Foreign Thinking in regard to Military and Destructive Capacity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-23 23:40:28 |Display all floors

Stop delete our post.

I'll keep trying until I can get this message post.  Will you stop delete our post....please!.

The United States airforce (U.S.A.F) is the best airforece in the world you can ask anyone and they can tell you that.  Why?...because we have the numbers and top notch hardware. We also spend quite a bit on training.

I can tell you that the united states spends more on defence then all the major countries combined...lets have a look

(in billions of dollars)
Country Military
budget
\-United States $399.1
\-Russia 65.0
\-China 47.0
\-Japan 42.6
\-United Kingdom 38.4
\-France 29.5
\-Germany 24.9
\-Saudi Arabia 21.3
\-Italy 19.4
\-India 15.6
\-South Korea 14.1
\-Brazil1 $10.7
\-Taiwan1 10.7
\-Israel 10.6
\-Spain 8.4
\-Australia 7.6
\-Canada 7.6
\-Netherlands 6.6
\-Turkey 5.8
\-Mexico 5.9
\-Ukraine 5.0
\-Iran1 4.8
\-Singapore $4.8
\-Sweden 4.5
\-Egypt 4.4
\-Norway 3.8
\-Greece 3.5
\-Poland 3.5
\-Argentina 3.3
\-Colombia 2.9
\-Belgium 2.7
\-Pakistan 2.6
\-Denmark 2.4
\-Vietnam $2.4
\-North Korea 2.1
\-Czech Republic 1.6
\-Philippines 1.4
\-Portugal 1.3
\-Libya 1.2
\-Hungary 1.1
\-Syria 1.0
\-Cuba 0.8 Sudan 0.6
\-Yugoslavia 0.7
\-Luxembourg 0.2

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 23:57:46 |Display all floors

The best airforce in the world.

The United States airforce (U.S.A.F) is the best airforece in the world you can ask anyone and they can tell you that.  Why?...because we have the numbers and top notch hardware. We also spend quite a bit on training.

For more information on the world defence spending please check out the link below.  This site keep delet my post...no fair.

http://www.eurofighter.starstreak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=799&highlight=budget

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 00:11:45 |Display all floors

The next generation of stealth Fighter & Bomber.

In case any of you want to know who have the most nucks you can check out this site.

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FB-22 Fighter Bomber.
200406240011456627.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 02:56:10 |Display all floors

interesting wet dream, tekvicious ;-)

I seen a stat put that said america spent 47% of the world defencse budget last years, becuase of the wars....that's pretty a pretty darn big chunk...

I like the one video where the guys are tlaking about how it will be used to enter enemy air space to take out control centers and radar....but hten he says, that if anything want to mess with it in air-to-air combat it will take it out....amazing technology...

it will could take out those 300 planes, because they wouldn't even see it on their radar before it got close enough to take them out...I wonder how I can get one of these to play with on the weekends???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 15:09:26 |Display all floors

Freedom 9/11

Go head keep invest all your money into military, and soon nor later, your country will go into the bankruptcy and that what happened  to the Russian.

Just one F22 fighter alone can cost $100 million to built and compare to the J10 fighter of PLA airforce only cost $30million to built one jet.    Mass production will win the war and just remember that during the world war 2 German have the best weapons in the world but the American have the mass production and that how the US army defeated the Hitler army the best and advance in the world during that  time.

Yes the F22 is the most advance jet fighter in the world but can the USA afford to built more, because this is too much money. And if you look at the US economy now is not that strong as its  used to be........... let say that China shoot down of ten F22 fighter and  100 million  x 10 how much the cost of the tax payers money and the result this individual will get mad at the uncle Sam and who know what will happen?.
Size count buddy and today China have both size and technology and US have to think twice before you invade China otherwise you will end up in sucidal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 22:10:38 |Display all floors

Out of Context HT...Times have changed,weapons have changed,different theatre!

"Mass production will win the war and just remember that during the world war 2 German have the best weapons in the world but the American have the mass production and that how the US army defeated the Hitler army the best and advance in the world during that time."
Actually they defeated Germany due to supply line assaults. This is also why if the war lasts long(which it wouldn't), China would lose badly.
I know that it's comforting to think that history means something...but it doesn't mean that much. I know it's comforting to think that millions of guys with lesser weaponry and zero practical experience will win due to numbers...but the truth is(and in your heart you know it...or you wouldn't protest so irrationally) that they won't. An arrogant decision of two will rob you of your future...so pray that your "leaders" have more sense than you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.