Author: hxlgreat

Why don't we buy domestic phones   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-24 18:55:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 20:20:31 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-9-24 18:55
Iphone seems to be marketed and accepted as some kind of status thing. Chinese people seem to be obs ...

yes, it is one of the reason. most buyers are rich guys in China. But some young people, I don't know why have a strong desire to buy one. Someone even in debt to buy it. it is not worth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 20:34:34 |Display all floors
first time that i saw *dem kampin out on the street near by the apple store on green & prince street i thought they were online waitin for welfares or somethin (i did stop & asked what's goin on)...IF there's a way to make $$$ you'll see tons of CHINEARSE  

*The problem seems to surround two rival groups of Chinese men and women who have been traveling to many Apple stores in hopes of buying as many iPhones as possible, Hartman said. It was reported to police that the groups resell the phones in China for a significant mark-up, sometimes as much as $3,000 or $4,000.
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 22:14:01 |Display all floors
iPhones are assembled in China and I'm pretty sure all other best selling phones are assembled in China too. Design, hardware innovation and software are all from other countries, since Chinese companies are not leaders, but they copy and follow the industry very well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-24 23:15:55 |Display all floors
lets fix "domestic phones"......including the high-tech country Germany
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 08:47:41 |Display all floors
Apple phones are fine, having said that, there are reports of them bending unless you use a hard case to protect it.  They are over priced, not to mention over-hyped.  I think people who wait in lines for them are foolish, but if it makes them happy, whatever!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-25 12:53:04 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-9-24 18:55
Iphone seems to be marketed and accepted as some kind of status thing. Chinese people seem to be obs ...

That's true. Most of the people are not buying the product (iPhone) but they're buying a kind of status, the status which means that the phone owner is rich, fashionable and elite.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.