Views: 1893|Replies: 0

share [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-16 13:41:52 |Display all floors
Dear all,

I have been participated the CD English club meeting for there times, (form first time to third time ), I just would like to say some wards about  participated the CD English club meeting, first of all, I make severial friends who are all very kind and helpful guys, they are Hudson, Bob, May, Kara, Takky, Jenny and so on, as they say the most valuable things of you life is friends, I like it very much and I will surely cherish friendship in the future. Secondly, I am not only improve my poor oral English but also presentation ability, actually, I am an introvert guy sometimes, I will be shy when I talk to stranger, or I uesd to be nervous when I give a speech in front of many peoples. but CD English club hlpe me a lot on being an extrovert guy. Finally, I share a lot of valuable experience, happyness and funny form other members which really make my life more colorful!
I am not good in write article, if there is something incorrect pls do not hesitate to point it out, and many thinks in advance!

Dario
CD English club member

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.