Author: hxlgreat

is it true that men prefer slim women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-11 09:45:30 |Display all floors
Yes, all straight men like tall, long hair, slim waist, good butt, good figure and pretty face women. What it comes to women slimness in China, Chinese girls sometimes are too slim, nothing but bones, that is not attractive. I would prefer little fat over too slim.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 14:46:22 |Display all floors
on our girls side, it is sure that slim is better than fat....not too thin nor too fat is  good.....keep slim is our chinese girls target for the whole life I think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 19:41:18 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-11 09:45
Yes, all straight men like tall, long hair, slim waist, good butt, good figure and pretty face women ...

plump and cute girl may suit your style

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-12 19:42:06 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-9-12 14:46
on our girls side, it is sure that slim is better than fat....not too thin nor too fat is  good..... ...

you know some girls will never gain weight whatever they eat...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 09:57:03 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-9-12 19:42
you know some girls will never gain weight whatever they eat...

yeah............gene is the key point I think .......
Take me as an example, when I was a student I was the girl which you said, never gain weight whatever I ate, since I began my work two years before, things changed, I was getting fatter....I don't know why.....I don't have a "never be fatter" gene...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 11:42:42 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-11 10:30
Not the case at all, who wants to ride on an ironing board?

An iron
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-13 11:50:43 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2014-9-13 11:57
yeah............gene is the key point I think .......
Take me as an example, when I was a student  ...

When I worked with Deaf kids years ago, one girl, pretty and slim ate like a horse, she was an active girl, I warned her that after school her life would slow down and she would need to watch her weight, she scoffed at me, but two years after leaving school she was very fat.
Of course it was not just the change in activity, out metabolism slows down at some point in our life also.
It's a good idea to try to maintain some activity throughout our lives, and watch what we eat.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.