Author: kundera

Meeting report (June 13, written by Hudson) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-18 18:27:38 |Display all floors

shall we talk about your idea on Sunday?

Hi, Kara, this is Hudson. Thx for your suggestion, deserving the thumb of the neighbor below you and my appreciation. Shall we talk on Sunday, having discussion in details about the feasibility and operation of your ideas?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 00:37:03 |Display all floors

How!

what's its form? I mean how people from across the country gather around to join a conversation or discussion about a certain topic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 10:40:29 |Display all floors

doing?

i want to join , what should i to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 11:03:58 |Display all floors

if you wanna be a member of CD English Club

Thx for your interest in our Club. Leave your email address here and Takky, one of volunteers, will be picking it up, adding it to the potential member list, replying with a welcome letter. The latest, every Friday morning, Dario, another volunteer, a very responsible guy, will be sending you by email about the time, topics and venue of the gathering 2 days away. You show up at the gathering accordingly and you become a member. That's all.
As a member, there are several rules you are obliged to adhere to, which are A. no Chinese language  B. timely arrival — seldom is there heavy traffic in BJ on Sunday, so try to arrive on time, 1000 every Sunday. C. register as soon as you arrive under the guidance and assistance of May, a lady volunteer, buy your own drink (the venue of the Club is a western restaurant, serving reasonably priced drinks and food), take your seat and join the discussion. Is it clear?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 11:31:59 |Display all floors

look forward to joining the CD English Club

I have been following the activities of this Club for some while, it  seems really good. Really want to join you, as I am a English fan as well. I hope I can be part of this wonderful Club.

My e-mail address: yangying@cpiweb.org

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 13:04:42 |Display all floors

sorry

thanks ,i know
but i'm not in bj
i am working in xuzhou now
is there a cd english club in xuzhou now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-19 13:05:36 |Display all floors

what if the potential member is not in BJ?

If a CD club member is required to live in Beijing or be able to be there every Fri., I can be ruled out.
milton.roger@yeah.net

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.