Author: Mugy

Can money judge the man love you or not? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-8 07:11:55 |Display all floors
but does he really have no money? if he has no money, how do you expect him to pay?...but it's true, if you really love someone, then indeed you will be willing to pay anything for them...but i really do think 5 months is really short to be expecting so much from him.

i personally think that to expect a house from a guy is very demanding, although it is practical. because love usually takes time to grow....try to look past the money and get to his real feelings about you, which is more important. by the little things that he does, the small gestures, the looks he gives you, the way he treats you, you can tell his true feelings about you....ask yourself if you are happy when you are with him?

a man that gives you money to spend but treats you badly, is worse than a man who really loves you but has no money to give you. but love alone is not enough, his character is also important...he should be willing to work hard for a better future. i think his character and his feelings for you are more important than his current financial status...

the only person that has the answer to this is you. so you should quiet down and calm your mind and relax. try to get in touch with your inner self, because i think the answer is there. there are too many details for the conscious mind to juggle, but if you ask for help from your subconscious mind, you can make a better decision.

also, some people do lie every now and then but by itself, it can't judge the person's overall character...if you don't like what he does, then tell him, he should stop. if he doesn't do it again, then it would be good enough for me. ...
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 07:15:35 |Display all floors
""As someone mentioned, if the man love you so much, he must be willing to spend his money buying items you like.
Likewise, the man who was reluctant to pay in your daily life was the one who was not love you enough.""

It's the same all over the world my friend. There are bound to be some China bashers appearing in your thread without
any other comments than this is not the case in the west. That the women in the west don't care about gifts or don't
care if their significant other can't provide for them.
As you know, this is a lie.

You sound like a very reasonable woman. He takes money from you and then refuses to pay it back.
On top of this he refuses to pay for even 1/4 the price of a wrist watch.
Any woman, no matter what country the live in, will not put up with a man who takes and doesn't give back.
I have two sisters and three daughters here in the USA. Believe me, there are cheapskates out there all over the world
and women all over the world will not put up with this kind of behavior for very long. Those that will have no self respect.
Every relationship is a two way street. There must be give and take. Not take and take.
There is no shame in ending this relationship if that is what you want.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 07:47:24 |Display all floors
he sounds like a taker and never a giver...
dump him...
there are many Chinese men who will treat you better than this.
good luck
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 11:41:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 05:59
Why start a post out with a complete lie? Nobody is going to bother reading the rest.
Money is God ...

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY FIRST REPLY  BUTTHEAD???

I just said there are also Chinese women who goes after foreign men for a passport and at the end of my reply  i sent greetings to your wife. what was wrong on it?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 12:01:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 07:15
""As someone mentioned, if the man love you so much, he must be willing to spend his money buying it ...
It's the same all over the world my friend.

No, its not the same Robert, why you lie again and again?

In this forum and for long time reading most of your crap or replies (its the same meaning) you show us that you don´t know anything about China but in this post now you show us how ignorant are you about the world.

Your world is only the CPC, the Party, the Chinese government, thats your world, thats your life, thats where your salary come from.

If we talk about the meaning of money in a country, in a society, the answer will come out by itself.... CHINA, even you hate that answer but its the reality, a sad reality.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 14:12:30 |Display all floors
This is a very Chinese social issue. Though i am a Chinese too, i have to say something.

1. Man doesn't have to be the one who always pay the bill. Unless they really want to. If both of you have a job, why can't you just pay your own bills, such as Go Dutch?

2. Personally, I think Money is not the important thing in love. Also love is not measured by money. Or how many valued gifts he gives you. A Rolex won't make me happy if i am sick at home he doesn't even phone me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.