Author: JFenix

Salafist Muslim Group Forms 'Sharia Police' Patrol in Germany   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-17 23:45:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-17 20:16
I guess my "reading comprehension" will suffer even more the longer I waste time reading your vi ...

Utopia?

You've got to be kidding me here.  Over 200,000 people have died in syria.  And how many did terrorist kill in iraq?  afghanistan?

Is kidnapping male children to turn into soldiers utopia to you?

What about the girls getting kidnapped and sold off as slaves?

This is utopia?

These thugs are the worst enemy to muslims.  They have caused 100 times more death and suffering than the west could dream of.

Open your eyes for chirsts sake!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-18 19:45:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-18 14:26
I have the impression figures such as "200'000" as in "200'000 people have died in syria..." ar ...

The extremist are killing their own, not invaders.  In the cases of syria, they are the invaders.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-18 21:15:05 |Display all floors
Muslims... bearded idiots... fake god.... destroying  female equality... everyone's a bloody infidel... beheadings... did I wake up in 1402?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-19 06:03:24 |Display all floors
Cronos Post time: 2014-9-18 21:15
Muslims... bearded idiots... fake god.... destroying  female equality... everyone's a bloody infidel ...

No, they just remained stuck to that time.

Aside from that:
The Group was pretty quickly arrested.
Unlike their counterparts in the UK.
Unlike the counter-parts "Sangria-Police" in Cologne enforcing minimum levels of partying.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-19 08:01:11 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2014-9-19 06:03
No, they just remained stuck to that time.

Aside from that:

Yeah, those ZZ Top lookalikes in the UK are becoming a bit of an issue, especially in London. Telling people not to kiss in public, harassing gay guys... The London Met need to break out the especially thick billy clubs and go and reeducate these cavemen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-19 15:00:51 |Display all floors
Cronos Post time: 2014-9-19 08:01
Yeah, those ZZ Top lookalikes in the UK are becoming a bit of an issue, especially in London. Tell ...

Why always rely on the state in a situtation?
Tell em what they're supposed to, to piss off and mind their own business and earn their own income rather than harrassing their present income earners.
As soon as they get physical, self-defense and 'stand your ground''s your friend.

The Met can pick up the beardy pulp afterwards.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-19 19:59:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-19 12:22
A news I picked up in DER SPIEGEL this morning:

A Briton and his Saudi wife were in trouble in Sa ...

You wish we were more like them?

I think it leads to pychosis when you have no balance between needs and morality.

Maybe if more sauds could drink a beer and get laid every once in awhile, there would not be any wahabbism.  Maybe people wouldn't strap bombs on themselves if they were able to experience lovw.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.