Author: RitaY

Is it appropriate to restore violence scenes through fashion photography? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 12:22:48 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-7 20:16
He's like a kid in the playground (with his ball). If there is something he thinks might be better ...

An this post of yours is supposed to be mature and unbiased?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 12:24:03 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 20:10
Actually I can't stand the vast majority of billionaires etc as a it's an obscene amount of wealth ...

Well at least we are close to agreeing on this important point.
Very close. I think nobody needs more the $50 million USD no matter how hard or long they think they've worked or how much they think they contributed to society.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 12:25:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 12:29:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 12:30:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 12:41:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-9-8 12:41
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 12:24
Well at least we are close to agreeing on this important point.
Very close. I think nobody needs m ...

It is possible for a small business owner and his or her heirs to accumulate well over 50 million in savings from a privately owned business and I have no issue with that.  I do however have issues with a lot of the scum billionaires. Trump, a man I have met and loath with a passion I normally reserve for so called "celebrities" (ie TV show actors/actresses and most of the smaller fish in Hollywood) is one of the few people that I've wanted to punch on the nose when I met him. Obnoxious odious scumbag springs to mind. As for our local dog Gina Rheinhart another piece of trash I've met, she'd make a great wife to any of the Walton clan. She's as common as muck, and a horrid piece of work.  I think once you've accumulated over 100 million you should pay 90% tax on all other monies you accumulate. and 99.5% over 1 billion USD.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 12:45:47 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 20:21
I'd call it a statement of fact.  Just because you can't understand the technical aspect of a shot ...

I understand they are back lite to an annoying degree and there's nothing special in their framing
or composition. You can be a bad professional photographer ya know.
As far as technical jargon, I never cared much for that in art.
I wouldn't claim these as my own even if they weren't depicting a cheap rape on a bus.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.